R.atelier A4 Refillable Notebook Leather Ring Binder Journal Cover | Rustic Brown
If you want the distinctive character of a leather bound book with a flexibility of a ring binder, our A4 Leather 4-Ring Binder Journal Cover is just the perfect fit for you. Beside being the perfect companion protecting your papers, notes, sketches and drawings, you can also consider using the journal cover as a restaurant menu or guest book cover.
The journal cover is handcrafted using premium vegetable tanned leather and unlined to make the most of its natural beauty. This is a 100% genuine leather journal cover - its natural texture and distinct leather scent will leave an unforgettable impression with age.
• Leather Cover Dimensions: H31.5 x W23.5 cm (H12.2" x W9.25")
• Leather Thickness: 1.8-2.0mm (approx.)
• Leather Type: Crazy Horse Cowhide (Saddleback or Distressed Leather)
• edges of the leather are hand polished and burnished to ensure maximum durability
• supplied without paper inserts and ready for you to fill.
Ring Binder Mechanism Options
• A4 Size, Ring View Binder
• Option 1: 4 Ring Binder with 20mm diameter rings
• Option 2: 3 Ring Binder with 33mm diameter rings
• Option 3: 3 Ring, D-Ring Style Binder with 35mm diameter rings
• Option 4: 3 Ring, D-Ring Binder (35mm) + extra wide for 120 Negative Film Preservers/Sleeves
• Option 5: 3 Ring Binder with booster tabs (33mm) + extra wide for 120 Negative Film Preservers/Sleeves
• high quality, durable metal ring binder mechanism; and takes standard A4 paper.
*If you prefer other ring binder mechanism, please send us your requirements accordingly
This item is MADE BY ORDER
For your reference, my current turnaround time for
• all hand sewn leather covers or made to order items are at least 45 working days
• Leather Ring Binders that requires no stitching are about 10-12 working days
*CUSTOM REQUEST AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* send us your dimensions and I can custom size accordingly. Please contact us for further details.
• All leather goods must be shipped via UPS.
• I hand-cut, hand-sewn and hand-finished each case. Therefore, each case is unique and will vary somewhat from the piece depicted in pictures.
• minor color variations and leather particularities are a common feature of handmade leather goods. Leather goods ages extremely well; the longer you use, the better it becomes.
• leather color may vary from those depicted in photos due to monitoring projections/resolutions In addition, each leather journal cover has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from shown images. This is a 100% genuine leather journal cover - its natural texture and distinct leather scent will leave an unforgettable impression with age.