For your convenience, you can track your package and obtain up-to-date status by simply utilizing the tracking button below. All you need is your tracking number (found in your shipping confirmation email) and you're all set!
Please keep in mind that while international orders shipped via International Standard Shipping (ePacket) will typically arrive within 10-20 days after shipment, it may take additional time to be delivered depending on your country's Customs and Postal Processing Facility. Thank you for your patience as you wait for your order to arrive.
Should an item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please check back later. Generally, after the package has been handed over to the logistics, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later.
When a Package is In Transit
Item has shipped from originating country and is en route to its destination. General explanation:
1. Your package has been handed over to the carrier.
2. Your package has been dispatched or departed from its country of origin.
3. Your package has arrived its destination country and pending customs inspection.
4. Your package has arrived its destination country and during domestic transportation.
5. Your package is under another transportation period. For instance, it's in another country as a transit point and will be forwarded from there to its final destination country.
Please pay attention to detailed tracking information, if your item has arrived its destination country, we'd advise you to track it again and observe the latest updates to ensure a smooth receipt of the package. Custom Clearance delays may result in lack of update.