R.atelier Standard Size Traveler's Notebook Leather Cover | Isabelline | Starter Kit
If you want the distinctive character of a leather bound book with the flexibility of a refillable journal, our bespoke leather journal cover is just the perfect fit for you. Handcrafted using croc embossed calfskin and unlined to make the most of its natural beauty. It's simply the perfect companion protecting your papers, notes, sketches and drawings.
• Leather Type: Japanese Calfskin embossed with crocodile patterns
• Leather Color: Isabelline (Pale Cream-Brown)
• Leather Thickness: 1.5mm (approx.)
• Temper: regular, slightly firm, pliable and having no rigid qualities
• Saddle Stitching: our Leather Covers are hand sewn using traditional saddle stitch technique with additional knot for guaranteed durability
• Traveler's Notebook format with elastic spine and standard elastic leather closure
LEATHER COVER DIMENSIONS
• H22 x W12 cm
AVAILABLE COVER STYLES
• no stitching nor interior pockets
• Standard Cover Configuration: saddle stitching at top, bottom and side edges; 2 large interior flap/full length pockets, elastic spine bands and standard elastic leather closure
• additional interior pockets and pen loop are available as add-on options
✭ STARTER KIT PACKAGE CONTENTS ✭
• Leather Cover / H22 x W11~13 cm
• 1 brass charm bookmark
(take your pick & indicate choice at checkout - CLICK HERE)
• 2 Standard Size Notebook Inserts (80gsm, 64 pages) / H21 x W11 cm
• Spare Rubber Band
If you need additional paper journal refills, please check out our refill selections @ CLICK HERE
This item is MADE BY ORDER
For your reference, my current turnaround time for all hand sewn leather covers or made to order items are at least 45 working days.
*CUSTOM REQUEST AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* send us your dimensions and I can custom size accordingly. Please contact us for further details.
• All leather goods must be shipped via UPS.
• I hand-cut, hand-sewn and hand-finished each case. Therefore, each case is unique and will vary somewhat from the piece depicted in pictures.
• minor color variations and leather particularities are a common feature of handmade leather goods. Leather goods ages extremely well; the longer you use, the better it becomes.
• leather color may vary from those depicted in photos due to monitoring projections/resolutions In addition, each leather journal cover has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from shown images. This is a 100% genuine leather journal cover - its natural texture and distinct leather scent will leave an unforgettable impression with age.