R.atelier A6 TN Leather Journal Cover | Bistre Black
Simple, stylish and minimalistic - if you want the distinctive character of a leather bound book, our leather journal notebook cover is just the perfect companion protecting your papers, notes, sketches and drawings. This journal cover is handcrafted using genuine full grain leather and unlined to make the most of its natural beauty.
• Leather Type: Full Grain Leather, Vegetable Tanned
• Leather Color: Bistre Black
• Leather Thickness: 1.3mm (approx.)
• Saddle Stitching: hand sewn using traditional saddle stitch technique with additional knot for guaranteed durability
• Traveler's Notebook format with elastic spine and standard elastic leather closure
LEATHER COVER DIMENSIONS
• H16 x W11.5 cm | H6.3" x W4.4"
LEATHER COVER SPINE THICKNESS
(*please select from "Elastic Spine" option)
• 2 Elastic Spine Bands - Standard: 2.1 cm (0.8")
• 2 Elastic Spine Bands - Wide: 2.4 cm (0.9")
• 4 Elastic Spine Bands - Standard: 3.5 cm (1.4")
• 4 Elastic Spine Bands - Wide: 4 cm (1.6")
• 6 Elastic Spine Bands - Standard: 4.9 cm (1.9")
• 6 Elastic Spine Bands - Wide: 5.6 cm (2.2")
Standard Cover Configuration:
• leather book bound style - individual hand sewn saddle stitched spine, fully stitched edges (all around edges of leather cover)
• 2 large interior full length pockets, elastic spine bands and standard elastic leather closure
*Additional interior pockets, secretarial, pen loop and many more configurations are available as add-on options
Available Add-Ons Options
(please select from "Add-ons" option)
• Pen Loop +$3
• Interior Card Pockets +$15
• Secretarial Pocket +$15
Need more add-ons not listed in the dropdown "Add-ons" menu? Please CLICK HERE
This item is MADE BY ORDER
For your reference, my current turnaround time for all hand sewn leather covers or made to order items are at least 45 working days.
*CUSTOM REQUEST AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* send us your dimensions and I can custom size accordingly. Please contact us for further details.
• All leather goods must be shipped via UPS/DHL/EMS
• I hand-cut, hand-sewn and hand-finished each case. Therefore, each case is unique and will vary somewhat from the piece depicted in pictures.
• minor color variations and leather particularities are a common feature of handmade leather goods. Leather goods ages extremely well; the longer you use, the better it becomes.
• leather color may vary from those depicted in photos due to monitoring projections/resolutions In addition, each leather journal cover has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from shown images. This is a 100% genuine leather journal cover - its natural texture and distinct leather scent will leave an unforgettable impression with age.