R.atelier A5 TN Leather Journal Cover | Deluxe Style | Dark Moss Green
Simple, stylish and minimalistic - if you want the distinctive character of a leather bound book, our leather journal notebook cover is just the perfect companion protecting your papers, notes, sketches and drawings. This journal cover is handcrafted using full grain leather and unlined to make the most of its natural beauty.
• Leather Type: Croc Embossed Top Grain Leather
• Color: Dark Moss Green
• Leather Thickness: 1.0mm (approx.)
• Temper: Soft, very pliable
• Saddle Stitching: our leather journal/planner covers are hand sewn using traditional saddle stitch technique with additional knot for guaranteed durability
LEATHER COVER DIMENSIONS
• H23 x W15.5 cm | H9.0" x W6.1"
LEATHER COVER SPINE THICKNESS
(*please select from "Elastic Spine & Spine Size" options)
• 2 Elastic Spine Bands - Standard: 2.1 cm (0.8")
• 2 Elastic Spine Bands - Wide: 2.4 cm (0.9")
• 4 Elastic Spine Bands - Standard: 3.5 cm (1.4")
• 4 Elastic Spine Bands - Wide: 4 cm (1.6")
• 6 Elastic Spine Bands - Standard: 4.9 cm (1.9")
• 6 Elastic Spine Bands - Wide: 5.6 cm (2.2")
Standard Cover Configuration:
• saddle stitching at top, bottom and side edges
• 2 large interior full length pockets, elastic spine bands and standard elastic leather closure
*Additional interior pockets, secretarial, pen loop and many more configurations are available as add-on options
Available Add-Ons Options
(please select from "Add-ons" option)
• Pen Loop +$3
• Interior Vertical 2 Card Pockets +$20
• Interior Vertical 3 Card Pockets +$25
• Interior Card Pockets +$15
• Secretarial Pocket +$15
This item is MADE BY ORDER
For your reference, my current turnaround time for all hand sewn leather covers or made to order items are at least 45 working days.
*CUSTOM REQUEST AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* send us your dimensions and I can custom size accordingly. Please contact us for further details.
• All leather goods must be shipped via UPS.
• I hand-cut, hand-sewn and hand-finished each case. Therefore, each case is unique and will vary somewhat from the piece depicted in pictures.
• minor color variations and leather particularities are a common feature of handmade leather goods. Leather goods ages extremely well; the longer you use, the better it becomes.
• leather color may vary from those depicted in photos due to monitoring projections/resolutions In addition, each leather journal cover has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from shown images. This is a 100% genuine leather journal cover - its natural texture and distinct leather scent will leave an unforgettable impression with age.